Do any of these ideas get you fired up?
- Turbo-charging your career with one of the fastest-growing companies in the travel industry
- Having the stability of an established company combined with an exciting startup growth atmosphere
- A culture passionate for people and the places they travel
- Being a part of a company committed to providing Legendary Support™ to its customers
If you said Yes!, keep reading. You may be a great fit to join our growing organization.
We look for people with a passion and gift for diagnosing problems and the desire to design simple solutions. That generally corresponds with an intense intellectual curiosity, both professionally and personally, and a deep humility about how much there is to learn and how little we actually know.
WorldVia Travel Group is a travel marketing and sales company with four distinct lines of business:
- Travel Marketing
- Independent Travel Agency Hosting
- Corporate Travel Management
- Humanitarian and Mission Travel
Before the coronavirus pandemic, WorldVia Travel Group grew at an average of 65% per year, and today we’re rebounding with amazing speed.
Great talent is at the heart of our expansion strategy and we are looking for superstars.
In this role, you will have the:
- Opportunity to shine working alongside a team of experienced, forward-thinking team members who are down to earth, like to have fun, but take winning seriously
- Chance to make your mark as our company seeks to lead an industry transformation
- Enthusiastic support for your continued professional and personal development
You will be responsible for designing and developing MVP and proof of concept applications using a low-code development platform called Bubble.io, operating in an agile environment with a focus on continuous app improvement, and guiding full-scale development requirements of successful low-code applications for full-scale production environments.
- Collaborate with business team leaders to architect app solutions to form the product element of the business
- Lead all aspects of app design and development including data structures, UI, workflow logic, third-party API connections, data security, and app performance standards
- Continuously seek improve and simplification of architected solutions to improve UX
- Imagine solutions for problems we or our agency clients don’t even know we have yet
- Collaborate with Executive Team to prioritize development efforts
- Overall ownership of app products
- Coordinate and execute testing, in concert with clients, Agency Services, and other teams to ensure successful implementation
Experience + Qualifications
We are seeking a developer with working knowledge of the Bubble.io low-code development platform AND full stack development experience.
If you are naturally drawn to technology and understanding it, if you’re guided by a collaborative and communicative spirit in a dynamic software development environment, and if you just love imagining something awesome then building it, then you might be a match. But if we were to be more specific, ideally you already have:
- Minimum (1) year experience building apps on Bubble.io platform
- Minimum (3) years’ experience with full stack web application development
- Leading and planning technical software implementation processes
- Working with customers/internal business leaders to capture and define requirements
- Leading implementation activities
- Knowledge of APIs and experience of software integration
- Agile working practice, structured project management, and communication
- Familiarity with pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Preferably, experience with the Microsoft PowerApps, Zapier, Webflow, Airtable, or other web automation tools
- Analytical, curious mind that can find solutions to problems
- Strong, bordering on fanatical, attention to detail
- Continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market (especially in the low-code field)
- Creativity, open-minded attitude
- Collaborative spirit
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams
- Proactive attitude in automating processes as much as possible
- Flexible work environment; Remote and hybrid options
- Employer-Sponsored Medical and Dental Insurance with Employee Contribution
- Fully-Funded Life Insurance (1x salary) & LTD (Long-Term Disability Insurance)
- Optional Employee-Paid Vision Insurance and STD (Short-Term Disability Insurance)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Paid Time Off
Location: Atlanta, Georgia