Do any of these ideas get you fired up?
- Jump-starting your career with one of the fastest-growing companies in travel
- The stability of an established company combined with an exciting startup atmosphere
- Guiding new entrepreneurs as they launch their travel business
- Being a part of a company committed to monster growth, but thinks people first, profits second
- A culture passionate for people and the places they travel
If you said Yes!, keep reading, you may be a great fit to join our growing organization.
WorldVia Travel Group is a travel sales and marketing company with two distinct lines of business:
- Independent Travel Agency Hosting
- Retail Consumer Travel Marketing
- Corporate Travel Management
Prior to the coronavirus pandemic, WorldVia Travel Group grew at an average of 65% per year since our current leadership team joined in 2015, and today we’re rebounding with great speed. It’s time to crank it up even more.
Great talent is at the heart of our expansion strategy and we need a rock star Accounting Specialist to join our team who wants to propel their career forward and shares our passion for travel.
The Accounting Specialist will provide financial, administrative, and clerical functions for the department. Accounts receivable duties include processing incoming payments, posting receipts, depositing checks, creating invoices, and responding to inquiries about unpaid receivables. Accounts payable duties will include entering invoices for payment, coding, and distribution. The Accounting Specialist must possess exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Provides full-scale accounts receivables services by posting customer payments received by recording EFT’s, checks, and credit card transactions. Ability to research through a sizable database looking for common elements between cash remittances and unpaid invoices.
- Provides full-scale accounts payable services by interacting with vendors, entering invoices, ensuring proper approvals, mailing checks, and filing.
- Utilizes accounting system and spreadsheet software.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- High School Degree
- Three years experience in accounts receivable function.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks; work efficiently, and accurately.
- Flexible work environment; Remote and hybrid options
- Employer-Sponsored Medical and Dental Insurance with Employee Contribution
- Fully-Funded Life Insurance (1x salary) & LTD (Long-Term Disability Insurance)
- Optional Employee-Paid Vision Insurance and STD (Short-Term Disability Insurance)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Paid Time Off