Do any of these ideas get you fired up?
- Turbo-charging your career with one of the fastest-growing companies in the travel industry
- Having the stability of an established company combined with an exciting startup growth atmosphere
- A culture passionate for people and the places they travel
- Being a part of a company committed to providing Legendary Support™ to its customers
If you said Yes!, keep reading. You may be a great fit to join our growing organization.
We look for people with a passion and gift for diagnosing problems and the desire to design simple solutions. That generally corresponds with an intense intellectual curiosity, both professionally and personally, and a deep humility about how much there is to learn and how little we actually know.
WorldVia Travel Group is a travel marketing and sales company with four distinct lines of business:
- Travel Marketing
- Independent Travel Agency Hosting
- Corporate Travel Management
- Humanitarian and Mission Travel
Before the coronavirus pandemic, WorldVia Travel Group grew at an average of 65% per year, and today we’re rebounding with amazing speed.
Great talent is at the heart of our expansion strategy and we are looking for superstars.
We need a superstar Agency Services Manager to join Travel Quest Network who wants to leverage their operations support experience, travel industry knowledge, and creativity to propel their career forward.
Travel Quest Network is WorldVia Travel Group’s largest business unit and one of the largest travel agent host agencies, with more than 2,500 member agencies across the United States, and we’re still growing!
In this role, you will have the:
- Opportunity to shine working alongside a team of experienced, forward-thinking team members who are down to earth, like to have fun, but take winning seriously
- Chance to make your mark as our company expands while enhancing our reputation in the travel community
- Enthusiastic support for your continued professional and personal development
- Lead the Agency Operations department to deliver Legendary Support™ to our network member agencies
- Develop and implement strategies, policies, and processes to ensure the efficient operation of the agency support function
- Own the internal Agency Operations knowledge management program
- Direct Agency Operations team scheduling and assignment of duties
- Train and develop Agency Operations team members to ensure mastery of company programs, products, and policies
- Guide the professional and personal development of the Agency Operations team
- Seek continuous improvement of Agency Operations capabilities
- Resolve escalated support requests
- Manage network member agency communications and content production
- Build strong personal relationships with our network agencies and solicit continuous feedback
- Prepare reports and present regular updates to the Executive Team
Experience + Qualifications
- Track record of innovative and creative problem solving
- 5+ years travel industry customer-facing service team management experience in a high-visibility, high-volume role; virtual team management experience a plus
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the internal organization and across our network of agencies
- Outstanding phone skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Tech-savvy; experience utilizing multiple SaaS-based applications including CRM, help desk, and business intelligence platforms to achieve results
- Flexible work environment; Remote and hybrid options
- Employer-Sponsored Medical and Dental Insurance with Employee Contribution
- Fully-Funded Life Insurance (1x salary) & LTD (Long-Term Disability Insurance)
- Optional Employee-Paid Vision Insurance and STD (Short-Term Disability Insurance)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Paid Time Off
Location: Atlanta, Georgia