Do any of these ideas get you fired up?
- Turbo-charging your career with one of the fastest-growing companies in the travel industry
- Having the stability of an established company combined with an exciting startup growth atmosphere
- A culture passionate for people and the places they travel
- Being a part of a company committed to providing Legendary Support™ to its customers
If you said Yes!, keep reading. You may be a great fit to join our growing organization.
We look for people with a passion and gift for diagnosing problems and the desire to design simple solutions. That generally corresponds with an intense intellectual curiosity, both professionally and personally, and a deep humility about how much there is to learn and how little we actually know.
WorldVia Travel Group is a travel marketing and sales company with four distinct lines of business:
- Travel Marketing
- Independent Travel Agency Hosting
- Corporate Travel Management
- Humanitarian and Mission Travel
Before the coronavirus pandemic, WorldVia Travel Group grew at an average of 65% per year, and today we’re rebounding with amazing speed.
Great talent is at the heart of our expansion strategy and we are looking for superstars.
We need a superstar Agency Services Manager to join Travel Quest Network who wants to leverage their operations support experience, travel industry knowledge, and creativity to propel their career forward.
Travel Quest Network is WorldVia Travel Group’s largest business unit and one of the largest travel agent host agencies, with more than 2,500 member agencies across the United States, and we’re still growing!
In this role, you will have the:
- Opportunity to shine working alongside a team of experienced, forward-thinking team members who are down to earth, like to have fun, but take winning seriously
- Chance to make your mark as our company expands while enhancing our reputation in the travel community
- Enthusiastic support for your continued professional and personal development
- Understand member agency issues relating to their account, billing, and transactions by effectively communicating through a variety of channels including telephone (both inbound and outbound), video calls, email, and live chat
- Master our billing and payments system to research and solve account statement and transaction inquiries received from our member agencies
- Explain issue resolution and coach member agencies on appropriate corrective action
- Manage statement production and payment process
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a member agency client’s question
- Providing introductory information to new member agency clients
- Escalating queries and concerns
- Troubleshooting common issues
- Working with the Agency Services, Finance + Accounting, and Air Services teams to find appropriate solutions
- Maintaining and updating customer-related information systems to keep accurate customer records and document solutions
Experience + Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a customer billing or transaction support environment
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent computer skills
- Effective time management and self-accountability
- High School Diploma
- Flexible work environment; Remote and hybrid options
- Employer-Sponsored Medical and Dental Insurance with Employee Contribution
- Fully-Funded Life Insurance (1x salary) & LTD (Long-Term Disability Insurance)
- Optional Employee-Paid Vision Insurance and STD (Short-Term Disability Insurance)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Paid Time Off
Location: Atlanta, Georgia